I see the troubled face
I see the trembling lips
I see the wet chicks
drowning in the flood
unstoppable stream from the dying eyes
making way besides the leaked nose bricks.
As i stare straight ahead
I see the bloodshot eyes rise
Striking like a threat
In the mirror.
I pull the edge of the lips with much effort
Thinking there are silver linings hidden somewhere
And i laugh at the sight of the grinning swollen face
Forced to digest the unusual optimism like the world is fair.
But the eyes betray the lips
Ah, the eyes again.
The reflection of weakness and truth
and the torturing pain.
Is any of them saddened by the pathetic image they shape in the mirror?
Does any of them desperately wish they can mold their destiny that is so unforeseeable?
Would any of them feel what the heart feels, ever?
Is this an outrageous test or a fair redemption?
If this is a test, Dear God owes me big one.
Life perfection.
If this is the later, I certainly owe him
And I will wait until my debt is paid.
Until then, the face in the mirror is tainted forever.
claim : i dont like copy brats and that's why i dont post all of my poems here as i really hate people claiming my works are theirs aka PLAGIARIZING. no matter how mind numbing my writing could be, i guess it is my right to overemphasize about this. Again, HAK CIPTA TERPELIHARA, thank you.
I see the trembling lips
I see the wet chicks
drowning in the flood
unstoppable stream from the dying eyes
making way besides the leaked nose bricks.
As i stare straight ahead
I see the bloodshot eyes rise
Striking like a threat
In the mirror.
I pull the edge of the lips with much effort
Thinking there are silver linings hidden somewhere
And i laugh at the sight of the grinning swollen face
Forced to digest the unusual optimism like the world is fair.
But the eyes betray the lips
Ah, the eyes again.
The reflection of weakness and truth
and the torturing pain.
Is any of them saddened by the pathetic image they shape in the mirror?
Does any of them desperately wish they can mold their destiny that is so unforeseeable?
Would any of them feel what the heart feels, ever?
Is this an outrageous test or a fair redemption?
If this is a test, Dear God owes me big one.
Life perfection.
If this is the later, I certainly owe him
And I will wait until my debt is paid.
Until then, the face in the mirror is tainted forever.
claim : i dont like copy brats and that's why i dont post all of my poems here as i really hate people claiming my works are theirs aka PLAGIARIZING. no matter how mind numbing my writing could be, i guess it is my right to overemphasize about this. Again, HAK CIPTA TERPELIHARA, thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment