Hai. weird isn't it when i don't blog now, because i should have many things to blog about, being overseas and all. i'm sorry bloggy :(
it makes me sad thinking that i don't write anymore. i don't even blog like i used to. it makes me sadder to think that i might never write like i wanted to. what happened to that passionate, inspired girl? i kind of lost all the passions and inspirations i once had. for everything. somebody help me. but i know nobody has to. they can't. i can, but i can't. what happened to the dreamer? i feel like a loser on daily basis.


i feel like i slowly wither away. all of what i could have been, wilted and swept by the wind.
oh, to write about that and how i am bothered by it, would be such a good start. but i have a psychology literature review due in a few days and i haven't started doing it. have been doing research to put off doing the actual work. talk about not being passionate and inspired. do you know how much trouble i'd be in if i were to put it off any longer?
hence i shall not.
baibai.

3 comments:
WHY CANT I VIEW YOUR BLOG
Amaaaaa you're not alone. I'm not blogging as much as I did last time and feel like I'm slowly dying away and I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN BUT WHY IS IT HAPPENING.
-.-
it IS HAPPENING CAN WE STOP IT IS IT TRUE WHAT THEY
THAT BLOGGING... IS DEAD
Post a Comment