Monday, April 20, 2015

Why am i here

Oh i hate myself so much right now. I know it is a petty complain. I know i'm to be blamed. I know it's all up to me. Yet i'm still so down under. I can't bring myself up. I can't get my shit together.
I break down - it goes for both crying and not functioning. It's like i lost all the motivations i've ever had. I'm so ashamed of myself. I'm embarrassed with other people. It's actually that simple therefore i'm the biggest loser in the world. Only i can help myself and i can't, then nobody else can.

Where the hell did that girl go?



2 comments:

alexiagold said...

heyy what happened? kenapa ni :(

try watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbz2boNSeL0&list=FLU3yGlBoPKY6eD7QDONnsnA&index=5 and listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k009TIxQc8 & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyAfjUHlFSM!

I hope it can cheer you up! Chin up, kak!! YOU CAN DO IT! :D

Keretapi said...

thank you, you! :) i'll watch it the next chance i get! have a good day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails