I used to be a little bit shy, I kept my deepest feelings inside
Speaking up to you about my emotions has always been hard
But this just can't wait, tonight I feel a little bit brave
So I won't let one more day pass without you explaining what we are
I'm out of things I can take, gotta high threshold for pain
Let's get one thing straight I'm not down to share you with anyone
If that's not what you're looking for, nice knowing you but there's the door
'Cause I know I can find someone who gives me what I want
this song speaks for every woman.
well, every wise woman.
and i am wise, thank you.
2 comments:
eh terbawak-bawak dari kelas sampai ke belog. ini kes serius hahaha
hahah ngeng la peqah, no i'm just into the song la, nanti kita post the thing i made in the class hehe
Post a Comment