Ya Allah I feel extremely stupid right now. I don't know where it came from, or how it happened. it just did.
I know it is supposed to be 'normal', but it isn't in my case. Other people will embrace it, but I'm running away from it. It's like going against gravity, so hard to ignore, to forget. I don't want it to be. It's not right. It's bothering me. and I'm praying for it to go.
So please, oh Allah, make it go away.
I know it is supposed to be 'normal', but it isn't in my case. Other people will embrace it, but I'm running away from it. It's like going against gravity, so hard to ignore, to forget. I don't want it to be. It's not right. It's bothering me. and I'm praying for it to go.
So please, oh Allah, make it go away.
1 comment:
feel better soon!
Post a Comment